Join forces with Agosto, a one-of-a-kind Google Enterprise Premier Partner, software developer and cloud consulting firm. Agosto has been recognized by Inc., Google, Wired, and MN High Tech Association for their innovation and growth and has cultivated a motivational and fun-loving environment that was voted a 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Join our Product Development team as a DevOps Engineer to apply your experience with cloud architecture, software deployment, and operations. We have a team of the brightest developers and designers working exclusively on Google Cloud Platform. At Agosto, DevOps Engineers are an integral part of our product and engineering team with responsibility for generating modern, flexible and robust infrastructure, and systems that separate our products from the competition. You will be working on the infrastructure and stability for customer projects and Agosto products.
- Participate in the design and deployment of software and cloud-based infrastructure that ensures Agosto delivers high quality products that meet our customer's needs.
- Maintain the product and solution components for a 100% cloud based microservices architecture.
- Regularly interface with developers and team members for capacity and architecture planning.
- Implement and execute load and performance testing and analysis
- Participate in regular deployments of code updates.
- Assist in designing and maintaining our CI/CD environment.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar work experience.
- At least 2 years of proven hands-on experience deploying and maintaining complex, custom, multi-tiered application systems in a cloud environment.
- Strong Bash and at least one other programming or scripting language
- At least 4 years of experience with Linux as a power user or system administrator
- Experience with Cloud Platform Administration (AWS or Google)
- Proficiency with Docker containers
- Working knowledge of MySQL and relational databases
- Strong understanding of computer networking principles (TCP, UDP, load-balancing, firewalls, etc)
- Ability to research technical problems and solutions online
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs, including on-call rotation
Extra Credit for:
- Experience with Big Data, including NoSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Codeship, etc
- Google Cloud Platform experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SCM tools such as Git and Hg
- Software development experience
- Leading cloud product development and IoT company with over 14 years of experience helping companies work smarter and faster
- One of the world’s most experienced Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps, and Google Apps for Work Partners
- Awards include: Google Enterprise Global Partner of the Year for Cloud Platform; 14th Fastest Growing Company in MN (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal MN Fast 50); Minnesota High Tech Association’s Tekne, Inc. 500 | 5000; Talkin’ Cloud 100 Top Cloud Service Providers, and many more
- Clients include: Groupon, Starbucks, Google, Minnesota Wild, Quicken Loans, Consumer Reports, Sony Network Entertainment, Library of Congress, State of Wyoming, Jaguar Land Rover, and many more
- Voted a 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work in the Twin Cities by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal
Agosto team members work with and learn from colleagues who are among the most knowledgeable in the business. Our team enjoys a flexible and open work environment with a robust employee-centric benefits package.
If you want to work with the very best people and experience life in a company that understands the importance of the individual, team, community and satisfied customers, then explore Agosto.