Join forces with Agosto, a one-of-a-kind Google Enterprise Premier Partner, software developer and cloud consulting firm. Agosto has service offerings across Google Enterprise; email & collaboration, IaaS, PaaS, Geo, Search and devices. Agosto took a unique approach to Digital Signage in the cloud by injecting Google’s DNA, this created Skykit. Highly-awarded for their innovations and recognized by Inc., Wired, and MN High Tech Association, Agosto has a motivational and fun-loving environment.
Lead the Agosto marketing team as it works hand in hand with Google to win the battle for the public cloud. You will be bringing Google’s cloud technologies and our born in the cloud digital signage solution to market. As Marketing Director you will lead a team to develop and implement all marketing strategies for both the product and services side of Agosto. You will be responsible for driving inbound leads and continuing to develop the Agosto and Skykit brand.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or 5+ years of experience in services marketing. Preferred experience in both.
- Experience in the technology industry
- Well versed in business-to-business marketing
- Successfully managed marketing budget
- 2+ years of experience having multiple direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Lead team to develop top marketing strategies within branding, SEO, social media, lead generation, public relations, press and more.
- Implement and track progress of all marketing strategies
- Work well with vendors and partners
- Ability to collect marketing development funds and ensure Agosto collects all possible funds
- Deliver product roadmap efficiently as possible to existing client base.
- Leading cloud product development and IoT company with over 14 years of experience helping companies work smarter and faster
- One of the world’s most experienced Google Cloud Platform, Google Maps, and Google Apps for Work Partners
- Awards include: Google Enterprise Global Partner of the Year for Cloud Platform; 14th Fastest Growing Company in MN (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal MN Fast 50); Minnesota High Tech Association’s Tekne, Inc. 500 | 5000; Talkin’ Cloud 100 Top Cloud Service Providers, and many more
- Clients include: Groupon, Starbucks, Google, Minnesota Wild, Quicken Loans, Consumer Reports, Sony Network Entertainment, Library of Congress, State of Wyoming, Jaguar Land Rover, and many more
- Voted a 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work in the Twin Cities by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal